1. In the process of continual improvement and updating products, we reserve the right to alter the design and/or specifications of any goods described on this web site.
2. All prices are subject to alteration without prior notice and are exclusive of freight and GST.
3. Goods are to be dispatched the day after orders are placed. Whilst delivery dates are given in good faith, no responsibility can be accepted for strikes, accidents or delays in transit.
4. All orders require payment in advance unless prior arrangements are made. Credit cards, cheques, direct debit transfers accepted.
5. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to ensure the product they have chosen is entirely suitable for the purpose for which it is ultimately intended.
7. All goods MUST be examined ON RECEIPT and if damaged, the carrier’s note endorsed accordingly. WE MUST BE INFORMED OF DAMAGE IMMEDIATELY-within 24 hours of receipt. Failure to comply will cause the carrier to refute the claim, then the entire cost must be borne by the customer.
8. We do not accept the return of goods or cancellation of orders without giving prior consent. Under no circumstances will custom made products be returnable.
9. Goods supplied shall be the customer’s risk immediately on delivery. Title to the goods shall pass to the customer only when payment in full has been made. In case of non-payment perth point of sale shall be entitled to repossess the goods.